Welcome to Moneyguy Themes
We are a WordPress Theme & Plugin company, which means we build web software that people (our “Clients”) can use to power their websites or their client’s websites (our “Service”). People who run their websites on WordPress, or web development agencies that build websites for their client on WordPress, can purchase our Themes & Plugins to assist them in the creation of those websites. Our Themes are pre-made templates that change how the website looks, while the plugins add functionality. Clients in turn make their websites available to their customers (“End Users”).
In our discretion, we may maintain different accounts for different types of Users. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms of Service
Moneyguy Themes is your destination for premium themes and plugins for your WordPress website. Our themes and plugins are sold as a digital download through our website. You may also receive support through our website via email or our support forums. By using our Service, you’ll be able to design your website at the fraction of the cost of hiring a web designer.
Moneyguy Themes offers third parties an opportunity to use third party designed products with our themes via Elegant Themes’ Marketplace.
Terms For Marketplace Customers:
Please note the following additional terms which apply to all third party products:
- While Moneyguy Themes will perform some code review prior to accepting a third party product into the Marketplace, Moneyguy Themes expressly disclaims any and all warranties and makes no representations about any third party product available Marketplace. If you have questions or issues, please contact the maker of the product via support tab on the product page.
- Moneyguy Themes provides no support for any third party product offered through the Marketplace. If you have any questions or issues, please
contact the maker of the product via support tab on the product page.
- Moneyguy Themes does not control the pricing of any third party products. All third party products are available individually on a yearly subscription basis only.
- Moneyguy Themes is not responsible for any disputes you may have involving third party products and you agree that you waive any liability against Elegant Themes in connection with any third party product.
Terms For Marketplace Creators:
- You, as the creator for your third party product, must have and maintain a current subscription to participate in the Marketplace, and you must create a separate Marketplace account.
- Any third party product for use with any of Moneyguy Themes’ WordPress themes which is submitted to the Marketplace shall be subject to a code review as well as a quality control review by Moneyguy Themes and may be rejected by Elegant Themes in its sole discretion.
- There shall be no time limit imposed on Moneyguy Themes for completing either a code review and quality control review of any third party product.
- All products must be released under the GNU Public License.
- You are free to set or change the fee for your third party product.
- You may remove the third party product from the Marketplace at any time for any reason.
- Moneyguy Themes makes no representation or warranty that you will achieve any amount or level of license fees as a result of participating in the Marketplace.
Moneyguy Themes provides support services for its products to Clients with active memberships. Support is provided via the Moneyguy Themes Support Forum, a public support ticketing system. Upon subscription expiration or account closure, a Client’s access to support is terminated.
Moneyguy Themes provides support for its own products only. We do not provide support for third party products or services, nor do we provide support for our own products when obtained through third parties.
Our products are provided as is. We do not provide support with product customization, alteration or feature addition, nor do we guarantee that our products will be compatible with third party software or services.
The Service may offer forums, blogs, comments areas, bulletin boards and chat rooms (collectively, “Forums”) that are intended to provide users 18 years of age and older an interesting and stimulating forum in which they can express their opinions and share their ideas. Moneyguy Themes does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or information posted on these Forums.
Please use your best judgment, and be respectful of other individuals using these Forums. Do not use vulgar, abusive or hateful language. Uploading copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Service without the express permission of the owner of that material is prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Any information you disclose when posting a message in these Forums may become public.
You agree not to use user names or Forum titles that are offensive, obscene, or harassing to others. We reserve the right to require you to change your user name or the title of your Forum at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
Use of Third Party Services
As a part of our Service, we may offer links to websites operated by various third parties and is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions created or performed by these third parties. We provide such links for your convenience and reference only. Moneyguy Themes does not operate or control in any way any information, software, products or services available on such web sites.
Our inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
Subscriptions and Payment
After browsing our web site you may be interested in purchasing some of our Moneyguy Themes designs. You will be required to submit payment information to do so. To process our payments we use PayPal, Stripe.com or Authorize.net. You must agree with their terms and conditions before paying for any of our products.
If you used PayPal to purchase your account, you may also cancel your subscription from within your PayPal.com account. If you do not cancel by the end of the year, you will be automatically billed for the next year.
We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to thirty (30) days after the purchase was made. If you would like your money back, simply send us an email at email@example.com with a description of your problem and request for a refund.
You are solely responsible for any applicable state, federal or provincial taxes. Although you may not be charged taxes by us, you agree that you will pay any applicable taxes or fees to your local or state tax agency for any purchases. We are not responsible for collecting, transmitting, or advising on taxes, duties, or other levies by the government regarding your purchases.
Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
All contents of the Service are copyrighted © 2021 Moneyguyshow, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Moneyguy Themes, Inc. Other product and company names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED ABOVE OR TO ANY CHANGES MADE IN THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICE IMMEDIATELY.
Modified Date: November 15, 2020
Modified Date: January 24, 2018
Modified Date: March 23, 2016
Modified Date: February 25, 2015
Modified: December 30, 2014
Modified: November 14, 2014
Modified: November 5, 2014
Modified: October 24, 2014
Modified: April 16, 2014
Modified: January 16, 2013
Effective Date: October 12, 2012