Who We Love to Serve
There’s no bigger compliment than when a listener asks us how we can work together. We are honored to work with clients 39 states as their fee-only fiduciary financial advisors.
The folks we work best with tend to be:
- Smart savers who focus on making smart financial decisions.
- Passionate about building financial independence.
- Aware that smart does not necessarily mean complex and simple does not necessarily mean unsophisticated.
- Able to recognize that diversification will be your friend when the clouds are the darkest.
- Eager to make the right decisions now versus fixing years of poor decision making later.
- Interested in receiving expert help but also want to be part of the process.
- Committed to working with the most passionate, most competent, and easiest to talk with advisors out there.
- Aware of the fact that Abundance is not always about money.
There are generally 3 times when it makes sense to consider hiring a professional advisor:
- The gravity of your financial decisions becomes so great that you no longer feel comfortable going at it alone. When you first start building financial independence, a 10% blunder on $10,000 probably won’t derail your long-term plans. As your assets grow, that 10% blunder can substantially alter your plans if your assets have grown to critical mass of at least $250k – $300k.
- Your financial situation has gotten complicated. Whether your household income is increasing, your compensation structure is changing due to employer incentives, your taxes are becoming more “involved,” or you’re unsure of how the retirement, college, estate, investing, tax, and insurance pieces of the puzzle all fit together, your financial situation is probably more complicated now than it was when you first started out. Your overlying question shifts from “what do I do?” to “am I doing everything I am supposed to being doing, and am I doing it in the most efficient manner possible?”
- There aren’t enough hours in the day. Trying to balance work, family, community, and recreational activities can make it extremely difficult to carve out time to focus on your financial affairs. Life gets busy, and the busier it gets, the more you want to make sure you can focus on those things that truly matter. Having someone help take some of the financial burden can create the abundance that you need.
If this sounds like you and you want to discover the benefits of working with a financial planning firm that leverages the transparency of being fee-only fiduciaries, we invite you to send us a quick email by clicking the “Contact Us” link below. This is the first step in taking your finances beyond common sense and to the next level.